- 1 cup quinoa, 2 cups of water for cooking the quinoa
- 1 1/2 cups frozen green beans
- 1/2 cup clementines
- 1/4 cup toasted raw almonds
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Parsley for garnish
- Pinch of garlic powder
- Pinch of OreganoDRESSING:
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 5 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- Pinch of salt and pepper
1. Rinse quinoa in a strainer and cook with water according to package direction then leave to cool a bit and season with salt and pepper.
2. Stir the frozen green beans in 1/2 tsp oil along with garlic powder and oregano.
3. In a serving dish, combine quinoa with beans, along with Clementine and chopped almonds.
4. Mix the dressing and pour over salad.
6. Garnish with parsley