- 6 large apples
- ¼ cup chopped almonds
- 2 tbsp. raw honey
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 3/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- pinch of vanilla
- Preheat your oven to 190 degree
- Cut off the top of 4 of the apples and set aside. Do not throw the tops away.
- Core the inside of each apple with a spoon making sure not to break the peel.
- Remove the skin from the remaining 2 apples and thinly slice .
- In a bowl, combine the sliced apples with the almonds ,cinnamon, vanilla, and honey.
- Scoop the apple mixture into each hollow apple, and cover with the top of each apple.
- Place the stuffed apples in a small roasting pan and add water and apple cider vinegar to cover the bottom of the pan.
- Cover the pan with foil and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove the foil and bake for an additional 15 to 20 minutes.