• 3 tablespoons melted coconut oil/olive oil
• 1 1/2 teaspoons ground dried rosemary, pinch of paprika
• 3 medium sweet potatoes, scrubbed and cut lengthwise into wedges
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 1 teaspoon garlic powder
• Preheat the oven to 200 degree
• Season the potatoes with salt, garlic powder, paprika and rosemary.
• Spread the potatoes in an even layer on a baking sheet greased with v little oil, Roast the potatoes, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 35 minutes. Remove from the oven to a serving dish and serve.
Paleo Honey mustard sauce:
- 1/2 cup mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons olive oilMix all and serve